Poland officially the Republic of Poland is a country in Central Europe bordered by Germany to the West, the Czech Republic and Slovakia to the South, Ukraine and Belarus to the East and the Baltic Sea and Lithuania to the North. It is the 71st largest country in the world and the 9th largest in Europe. With a population of over 38.5 million people, Poland is the 34th most populous country in the world.
Advantages of studying in Poland:
- Quality education in safe and modern environment.
- Low cost of Education.
- English taught courses.
- Schengen VISA.
- Recent funds accepted for VISA.
- International students are allowed to work part time.
- Post study work visa of 6 months.
- Internship opportunities available.
- IELTS waiver possible.
Schools/Institutions to choose from:-
|Sr. No.||Institution Name||Location|