- LOCATION : Located in the Northern Europe.
- CAPITAL : Helsinki
- CURRENCY : Euro.
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN: Finnish , Swedish and English
- NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES: Sweden, Norway and Russia
- SCHENGEN VISA: Students can travel to other European countries coming under Schengen zone
Why study in Finland
- Finland is the most peaceful and sustainable country in the world
- Finland is the most innovative country in the world.
- Finalnd education system has subsidized tution fee for domestic students. However international students are required to pay for bachlor & masters course that range from Euro 10,000 - 16,000 per year.
- All Finland University are research based Institutions.
- World class quality of education.
- Finland is non native English speaking country,70% of the people speak English.
- Students don’t need to learn Finnish language.
- Finland study is the best higher education and training system in the world.
- Study in Finland offers opportunity to experience true diversity.
- Apply work visa after completion of course.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE & VISA
- Copy of your passport
- All academic documents (10th,12th,Bachelor mark sheets and Degree)
- English Language Certificate, IELTS/TOEFL/PTE score card
- Passport Photograph(35-45mm)
- The Letter of admission
- Letter of Motivation
- Duly filed the Residence Permit Form
- Duly filed the Application Information form
- Financial Plan form
- Proof of accommodation in Finland
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Master in Digital Health
- Master programs in Food Sciences
- Logistics Management
- Computer Science
- Master in Data Science
- Master in Aviation and Tourism Business
List of Top University/Colleges in Finland
- Lappeenranta University of Technology, Lappeenranta
- Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Porvoo
- HAMK Hame University of Applied Sciences, Hameenlinna