Sweden is an innovative country with excellent living standards. It is the third‐largest country in the European Union by area. Sweden borders Norway and Finland, and is connected to Denmark by a tunnel. It places high importance on sustainable development, the brief look of which can be seen in its education system as well. Sweden occupies the greater part of the Scandinavian Peninsula, which it shares with Norway. Swedish society is ethnically and religiously very homogenous although recent immigration has created some social diversity.
Why study in Sweden:
- The education system in Sweden encourages innovative ideas and a new way of thinking
- Safe and modern country.
- IELTS waiver possible.
- No requirement of learning Swedish at the time of admission.
- Lots of Degree Programs in Sweden include Internships.
- Good job opportunities.
- International students are allowed to work while studying for 20 hours a week .
- Internships are well paid.
- International Management
- Social Science in Information Systems
- Engineering Management
- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Digital Business
- International Financial Analysis
- Master program in Mechanical Engineering
List of Universites/ College in Sweden:
- Uppsala University
- Jonkoping University
- Halmstad University
- University of Skovde
- Kristianstad University
- Lund University
- Dalarna University