- LOCATION : located in Western Europe and is surrounded by various countries and water masses.
- CAPITAL : Paris
- CURRENCY : Euro
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN : French and English
- NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES : Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Andorra, Monaco and the Mediterranean Sea.
- SCHENGEN VISA : Students can travel to other European countries coming under Schengen zone.
- INDUSTRIES : Machinery, chemicals, automobiles, metallurgy, aircraft, electronics; textiles, food processing; tourism.
Why Study in France
- Right Host Country for the Quality & Accessibility of its University System.
- Universities : The universities offer academic, technical, and professional degree programs in all disciplines, preparing students for careers in research and professional practice in every imaginable field .
- Part Time Minimum Wage Per Hour: approx $15.96 depending on the nature of the job
- Stay Back Option : After course completion the student will be allowed to stay further for 12months on job search visa. This is further extendable after the student finds a job and applies for work permit extension.
Entry Requirements & Intake
- Entry Requirements for Masters.
- MBA: A good bachelor degree, 2 to 3 year work experience, GMAT
- Master: Good bachelor degree
The major intake in France is September and February. Intake Most courses start in winter intake (sept/Oct), however some may even have summer intake(March/April).
- MBA, IT, Engineering, Fashion , Art and Design
- SKEMA Business School
- Normandy Business School
- ESC Bretagne Brest
- ISC Paris School of Management
- ISEP Paris