- LOCATION : Located in the continent of Europe.
- CAPITAL : Rome
- CURRENCY : Euro.
- LANGUAGES : Italian
- NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES : France, Switzerland, Austria
- SCHENGEN VISA : Students can travel to other European countries coming under Schengen zone.
Why study in Italy
- Quality education in safe and modern environment.
- English taught course
- Schengen Visa
- High rate of success of Application and visa
- Recent funds Accepted for visa.
- International students are allowed to work part time.
- Internship opportunities available
- TOEFL /IELTS waiver possible
- 1 year post study work visa
DEGREE’S OFFERED & DURATION
- UG Certificate/ Diploma
- MBA, IT, Computer, Engineering, Fashion, Art and Design
Documents required for university application
- Application form
- Update resume
- 10th, 12th,Bachelor mark sheets
- University Transcript
- Passport copy (1st and last page)
- Statement of Purpose(SOP)
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- Passport size photograph
List of Top University/Institution in Italy
- Istituto Europeo di Design, Milan
- Accademia Riaci, Florence
- Scuola Politecnica di Design, Milan
- Accademia di Costume e di Moda, Rome
- John Cabot University, Rome
- Vesuvio International School of Hospitality, Naples
- Florence University of the Arts, Florence