About Czech Republic
- LOCATION : Central Europe.
- CAPITAL : Prague
- CURRENCY : Czech Crown CZK
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English & Czech
- NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES: Austria, Romania, Ukraine
- SCHENGEN VISA: Students can travel to other European countries coming under Schengen zone.
WHY STUDY IN CZECH REPUBLIC?
- Lower cost of study and living , in comparison to costs in other EU and North American countries
- Low cost of Living as compare to other Western part of Europe.
- In the heart of Europe and have a great chance to discover all European Countries
- High Quality of Education and research, especially in Sciences, Engineering and Medicine. The Charles University in Prague was founded in 1348 and is the oldest university in the central Europe.
DEGREE’S OFFERED & DURATION
- Bachelors : 3-4 years
- Masters : 1.5- 2 years
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS & INTAKE
- Bachelors: 50% in year 12th from any background.
- Masters: 50% in Bachelors. For some courses relevant degree is required. Eg: Engineering, Science & IT Two intakes a year:
- August : Deadline 15th January
- February : Deadline 15th August
- Bachelor of Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- MBA in Management
- MBA in Business Administration
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Finance and Banking
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- Master in Fine Arts
- Master in Information and Communication Technology.
University in Czech Republic
- Czech Technical University, Prague